Comic Con 2011 tickets go on sale this Saturday Feb 5th at 9:00am PST. Get your six shooters ready because that’s high noon (EST) for us East coasters. Click here when it’s time.
How to prepare for battle (aka getting a ticket)
- Read Matt’s coverage of the process : Comic Con Tickets: A Saga
- Wake up early and refreshed; patience leads to victory
- Have a few computers with a solid internet connection. This is a race, and you want to win.
- Have the pages loaded up before registration goes live. Hit refresh when it’s time, and go from there.
- Have your credit card and personal information on hand. You’ll only have one shot at this, don’t screw up.
- Click here, and good luck
Now, why would anyone go to all this trouble for a ticket to a silly convention? Well it’s everything a nerd could possibly love under 1 roof. This video pretty much sums it up. Tipping my hat to Machinima for one of the only solid 2010 coverage videos that I could find.
I still don’t know if I’m going to go…I really dont have the money but if I buy a ticket I’ll find the money.
I was really hoping he’d play up his stereotype a bit more and wear the aviators throughout the entire piece.
You should have seen some of the OTHER Comic Con 2010 high light videos. Trust me, this one is a gem.
Just some clarification – because I wouldn’t want your readers to miss the actual ticket sales: SDCC 2011 tickets go on sale at 9am on Saturday, February 5. (Not the 9th, as your headline states.)
Thanks Bruce, it has been fixed. One of us should have caught that. Many thanks !
Tomorrow is the big day! I am going to have my boomstick ready for battle! Wish me luck guys, especially with the internet connection I have. So excited to get my ticket!!!!